Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wausau Area Stores

So... since I wrote last I went to a few more consignment places...I'm trying to remember the order/what I got.

I checked out Prior Attire this past weekend (after I got my very first speeding ticket). It was a smaller store, and I tried on a few things but no hits. I will not likely return because the brands weren't that great. They did have a nice selection of wedding dresses, so maybe that concept will come in handy in 50 billion years... ha ha.

Today, I checked out Standing Ovations right downtown Wausau. Meh. Not impressed. I don't know if the Fox Cities consignment stores just spoiled me or if that is just a better area brandwise. I did buy a black shealth dress for half price or $115.30 total. Cute store, very nice owner...just clothing geared toward older women.

So next is Family Treasures...online it looks like a children's consignment store, but it's worth checking out. The owner of Standing Ovations actually recommended it to me.

Returning to the Fox Cities area soon to revisit Chic to Chic and The Ladies Room. Woo-hoo!!!

xo
md

No comments:

Post a Comment